A. had a banner day in adorableness yesterday. Having suddenly understood the difference between demanding something and asking nicely for it, he has now begun to say "Would you please be so kind as to bring me some milk?" What could be nicer than hearing that?
He has a girlfriend now, too. K. is in his class, and A. claims she "knows everything", although he has complained that she "corrects me too much". We were discussing Valentine's Day, and sending cards to people we love and also people we don't perhaps love but send cards to all the same.
"Yes," said A. "Like I didn't know I loved K. until I played with her. And now I love her. And M., she doesn't play with me, but if she did, I might love her too."
A., would you please be so kind as to be a little cuter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A. has turned into a Victoria gentleman when we weren't looking. He re-defines cuteness! Thanks for sharing this, Rachel!
ReplyDelete